[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

tyrion74

Oct 5, 2018
I told several friends about my investments in labh coin and they are very interested in this, they invested in it and they also getting good profit.

vagiijoo

Sep 25, 2018
LABH Coin having compound weight of pool coins, As a results in higher rewards in pool staking than solo staking as compared, LABH team as provided great features and specs which makes this coin great ,its awesome for staking

kenya

Oct 5, 2018
I'm just curious, Actually thanks help of community members, we are in the right way to different exchanges.actually LABH coin is running very well.I am very interested in this coin, it sounds promising.there is no problem getting in profit, n there is no charges for investors, coin holders, transaction in LABH coin

lookback

Sep 25, 2018
Labh gives investors a unique feature and we can send BTC to LTC or our wallet LABH and use it to buy LABH without using the exchange. At the same time, it can bring a lot of great rewards.

miakha

Oct 5, 2018
public blockchains are secured by cryptoeconomics - the combination of economic incentives and cryptographic verification using mechanisms such as proof of work or proof of stake, following a general principle that the degree to which someone can have an influence in the consensus process is proportional to the quantity of economic resources that they can bring to bear.

khal999

Oct 5, 2018
i'm not lossing hope by reason of decrease in labhcoin price. i'm sure labhcoin will surely bounce back. We stand with it no matter what,
Our hope in this coin is fixed and nothing else.

romiyo

Sep 25, 2018
Block chain technology is more safe than banking system, it secures more safety than banks this make people to believe in this technology and adopt this technology for their business

pogo

Sep 26, 2018
if i lost my discord account, which is the member of staking pool and i have confirmed the transaction through this discord id means
can i get my coins back which are in staking pool without this id

bummer

Sep 26, 2018
Team are very active in the promotion and business updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to faucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the plan more impressive and different from others

summerjoi

Sep 26, 2018
The Blockchain will save the data permanently. At the same time, decentralization also makes it different from bank ledgers. The Blockchain ledger is the future of the financial industry.And is safe from banks

tyrion74

Oct 5, 2018
I already done staking process... but last stake I got about 24h ago is still showing "7 confirmations received, 10 needed, funds are not yet mature". What should I do, seems stuck!.
I got an issue that the wallet block is ahead of explorer and sometimes the wallet gets out of sync
is there any solution for this

david78k

Sep 25, 2018
where can i buy LABH coins,how to add our coin for staking in pool and does it need minimum coin to stake in pool. how can we came to know how much ROI is getting from pool daily

Sep 19, 2018
where can i buy LABH coins,how to add our coin for staking in pool and does it need minimum coin to stake in pool. how can we came to know how much ROI is getting from pool daily
YOU can buy labh coin from coinexchage,cryptobridge, and you can buy labh coins in wallet only
just send your coin from ur wallet to LABHssp pool address ,after that immediately confirm your deposite through deposite bot u will get confirm from in LABH discord sever in bot-command secction,
and their is no need of minimum coin to stake in pool u can just stake the cion from what u had in the wallet
after becoming the member of the LABHssp pool you become the member of that ..the LABHssp pool staking status report to you everyday how your wallet is growing from the ur deposite wallet
This report is always of the previous 24hrs period

Sep 21, 2018
After Stake hit, The coins have splits in my Wallet..... so what is the right method to Merge it...
once the wallet get stake you can merge the coin into one compound then you cant loose your maturity and you coins also get mature fast and your wallet also hit the stake early

TECH

Sep 19, 2018
Great info to attract investors if the team will get some good results after this for sure we will see good numbers of investors to join the ride this LABHcoin can be big in this coming time better to assess well and buy some if you have btc inside your wallet good luck dev. An excellent way to get additional training, skills and abilities, as well as solutions to extraordinary situations. Very wide range of use. I am very inspired by your product.

CRAMP

Sep 19, 2018
A very dynamic project, I have been participating in this project because it will be profitable in the future. wow nice to hear this all the best to team the LABH Coin make easy to find out the server faster Team are very active in the promotion and business updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to focus on the impressive and different from others

Sep 19, 2018
Hey everyone,

I have joined the project as en early investor pretty much from the start. Amazing team and project, quite different than the usual.
All excited to see it's growth and conquer the market!