[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

khal999

Oct 5, 2018
labhcoin has the tendency to grow and rise each time so it's better to invest in this coin especially this period when the
price is kind of low to earn more money in the future when prices increases.

mesa12

Oct 5, 2018
Hey its Seems like a very interesting plan,everything that's trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life.
invest on this coin am sure you will be happy in some days for investing on this coin. and once you getting more profit.

self13

Oct 5, 2018
Great job on the account trading market place!

I think it's pretty straight forward and easy to use.

I too found the sort by price to be buggy. We need some forward and back buttons so that we can see more Investors.

But so far so good. Really great job guys!

visp11

Oct 5, 2018
LABH is looking really cool. I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet. This could open up so many possibilities for cool features that can be added for easability and usability. i've never seen before, It will be cool to see how this pans out.

brandy66

Oct 5, 2018
if a country can manage labhcoin well then the country can reduce the number of unemployment and
increase the economic growth of the country.

jackie85

Oct 5, 2018
I already done staking process... but last stake I got about 24h ago is still showing "7 confirmations received, 10 needed, funds are not yet mature". What should I do, seems stuck!.
I got an issue that the wallet block is ahead of explorer and sometimes the wallet gets out of sync
is there any solution for this

vagiijoo

Sep 25, 2018
In bank ledgers we cant see older transaction after some years but in block chain ledger we can see any transaction from start to till the end.

lookback

Sep 25, 2018
investor in any cryptocurrency, you need to consider the volatility of the market as well as the possibility that you could lose everything you invest. Conversely, you could hit it big as the currency continues to grow in acceptance, giving you every reason to gain.

romiyo

Sep 25, 2018
Block chain technology is more safe than banking system, it secures more safety than banks this make people to believe in this technology and adopt this technology for their business

pogo

Sep 26, 2018
How to check that weather my coin is getting increase or not. How can we came to know thet
how much coin deposited my wallet from the reward coins

bummer

Sep 26, 2018
store my coins secure and safely You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets​

summerjoi

Sep 26, 2018
coin will get once again mature for staking?
Every time after a wallet hits a stake your coins need to mature again to receive next stake and you get the coins......

dolby

Sep 21, 2018
This coin is awesome i c many investors and small coin holders getting good stake rewards consistently and are able to make consistent profits staking in LABH coin we can earn good passive income

Sep 19, 2018
when is the correct time to invest in crypto currency , is it now suitable to investment in LABH ?
when market is red is better to invest in the most important currency Now is the time to invest in LABH, the market is at the bottom and you can buy coins at a very favorable price , IF u are in for long term view see coin financials and invest .forget about price fluctuation its common the coin progress will only make profit for you coming to LABH coin progress its doing well and team is working hard it is been listing in many exchanges and in coinmarket cap. I see many investors getting good staking rewards for long term staking this coin will return massive profits

Last edited:

tyrion74

Oct 5, 2018
comparatively labh coin has the best security than any other crypto currency .you need to secure ur wallet from being hacked and for this you will have to make a strong password.

PHASE

Sep 19, 2018
LABH staking is one of the best staking there is no charges for withdrawal,transaction, and deposits with high ROI, without any difficulty we can generate good rewards, it is a best staking coin i had ever seen.Staking pool is the best to stake the coins easy and to get rewards.