In case anybody is still having issues with transactions not verifying

Kajain

Jan 24, 2018
Howdy!
Now most are probably smarter than I, or never had this problem in the first place, but in the first few days following the launch I was pulling my hair out trying to fix my issue of pool deposits sitting in Garlium as unverified. If you happen to still be in this boat don't despair! If Garlium is displaying server lag in the bottom left hand corner you are likely still trying to connect to Testnet.

In Windows simply navigate via the run function to %appdata% where you will find a folder entitled 'Garlium'. Delete the 'blockchain_headers' file you find inside and upon reboot you should be good to go.

This solved my problem right away without issue, but probably best to still back up your wallet first.
Happy mining.
GVJLodQRH7LcJvbM5VgtSWMznTiyzoCtEg

Supreme

Supreme on my minds
Staff member
Jan 7, 2018
www.supremenewyork.com
Howdy!
Now most are probably smarter than I, or never had this problem in the first place, but in the first few days following the launch I was pulling my hair out trying to fix my issue of pool deposits sitting in Garlium as unverified. If you happen to still be in this boat don't despair! If Garlium is displaying server lag in the bottom left hand corner you are likely still trying to connect to Testnet.

In Windows simply navigate via the run function to %appdata% where you will find a folder entitled 'Garlium'. Delete the 'blockchain_headers' file you find inside and upon reboot you should be good to go.

This solved my problem right away without issue, but probably best to still back up your wallet first.
Happy mining.
GVJLodQRH7LcJvbM5VgtSWMznTiyzoCtEg
May I can ask what's Garlium?