Quick question: Bitcoin price alert app!

Svitlana

Apr 13, 2018
Bangladesh
Guys,

Greetings to all. Hope everyone here is doing well so far. I am new to the community and also new to Crypto as well. Trying to learn and earn some good money from Crypto project. I am looking for an app which can help me to update the different Crypto's price list. What price alert app do you use guys? I have heard about Bitcoin price alert app. How is this one?

Does anyone try for this one yet? Please let me know if you have other suggestion.

Thank you!

Cryptocurrency has overwhelmed the world. Just take a look at the best cryptocurrency apps for Android. Here are some more app lists you might find interesting!
  • Bitcoin Checker: It's one of the most popular cryptocurrency apps.
  • Blockchain Wallet: Blockchain Wallet is one of the better cryptocurrency wallet apps for mobile. It works with Bitcoin and it has a lot of features.
  • Blockfolio: It's a financial app aimed at cryptocurrency users. You'll be able to glance quickly at your cryptocurrency investments.
  • Coinbase Bitcoin Wallet: Bitcoin Wallet by Coinbase lets you manage your personal Bitcoins. They're a reasonably trustworthy company in the Bitcoin space.
  • Coins.ph Wallet: Coins.ph is another cryptocurrency wallet app. The app allows you to check your cryptocurrency balance, transfer funds to others, make payments, and more.
  • Crypto Price IQ: It is a cryptocurrency price tracker. It supports over 400 cryptocurrencies, including popular ones like Bitcoin, Etherium, Liecoin, and many others.
  • Delta: Delta is one of the newer cryptocurrency apps, comparatively speaking

Svitlana

Apr 13, 2018
Bangladesh
Het, the good news is that I found a reliable crypto and for the few weeks I have been researching for this one. Looks much interesting project to me. I will surely look out for SciDex (SciToken). Do you know guys about this SciDex?