Should I invest in...

Aoba-Chan

Chancoin Official Staff
Chancoin Staff
Jan 9, 2018
cut-let.com
Hello guys, Savage here!

What you guys think, should I invest in BTC, LTC, ETH or maybe another crypto currency? Really wanna earn some money fast and easy. Thanks.

Kind regards,
Savage.
In my opinion, I would choose LTC, trade costs are lower, and its cheaper since last time I checked which was a couple weeks ago

best of wishes with buying,
-Aoba-Chan

Supreme

Supreme on my minds
Staff member
Jan 7, 2018
www.supremenewyork.com
In my opinion, I would choose LTC, trade costs are lower, and its cheaper since last time I checked which was a couple weeks ago

best of wishes with buying,
-Aoba-Chan
I know but I was thinking to buy IOTA and wait like 1 year when IOTA grow a lot and then sell it. I was thinking to buy around 15 IOTA. What you think?

Kind Regards,
Savage.

Aoba-Chan

Chancoin Official Staff
Chancoin Staff
Jan 9, 2018
cut-let.com
I know but I was thinking to buy IOTA and wait like 1 year when IOTA grow a lot and then sell it. I was thinking to buy around 15 IOTA. What you think?

Kind Regards,
Savage.
Isn't IOTA a little pricey to begin with though?

best wishes,
-Aoba-Chan

Aoba-Chan

Chancoin Official Staff
Chancoin Staff
Jan 9, 2018
cut-let.com
Maybe now is small price but at the end of 2018, I think that IOTA will grow a lot and I'll be able to exchange it into a lot of ca$h ^^
I get where you're coming from and everything, but what I think you should do is trust your gut and go for it if that's what you believe in.

best wishes,
-Aoba-Chan

Aoba-Chan

Chancoin Official Staff
Chancoin Staff
Jan 9, 2018
cut-let.com
I saw this coin too but, is it growing?
Dogecoin is growing, but it is growing at a very slow rate, Chancoin is a newer coin, but it has passed Dogecoin in price, and Dogecoin has been out for much longer than Chancoin has. The main reason why is I think it's because Chancoin has a whole community of people to back it up, this is mainly all of 4CHAN.

Dice

Jan 7, 2018
Depends, are you going to invest a large amount and expect a 2x profit, or are you going to invest a hundred dollar bill and want to 10x that bill? ETH is definitely the most stable, but if you want to risk it, go for Dogecoin, Tron or Bytecoin.

Supreme

Supreme on my minds
Staff member
Jan 7, 2018
www.supremenewyork.com
Depends, are you going to invest a large amount and expect a 2x profit, or are you going to invest a hundred dollar bill and want to 10x that bill? ETH is definitely the most stable, but if you want to risk it, go for Dogecoin, Tron or Bytecoin.
Im thinking to buy 30 IOTA. I think that this coin will grow a lot in 2018. I can wait.