Should I invest in...

Aoba-Chan

Chancoin Official Staff
Chancoin Staff
Jan 9, 2018
cut-let.com
No I'm serious now haha. I need to invest somewhere. Should I in ETH, IOTA, BTC, where...
Go with your gut, you want to invest into IOTA, do that, otherwise ETH... BTC isn't really profitable anymore for anyone unless they own warehouses full of miners and sell their hashing power to others

Supreme

Supreme on my minds
Staff member
Jan 7, 2018
www.supremenewyork.com
Go with your gut, you want to invest into IOTA, do that, otherwise ETH... BTC isn't really profitable anymore for anyone unless they own warehouses full of miners and sell their hashing power to others
should I do IOTA of ETH? Say me your option. Plus I'm planing to buy ledger naso s. (Trying to invest around 200$)

Apr 13, 2018
Bangladesh
Hello guys, Savage here!

What you guys think, should I invest in BTC, LTC, ETH or maybe another crypto currency? Really wanna earn some money fast and easy. Thanks.

Kind regards,
Savage.
I think this would be a good idea to invest some money in CryptoCurrency. Because nowadays it has much more demand and you can easily earn some good moeny from there. New CryptoCurrency project "ATLANTIS BLUE DIGITAL TOKENS" has launched recently. You can try for it.

WilliG

Apr 10, 2018
I read article Best altcoin to invest in by ICO Pulse and I think the best strategy is make an investment portfolio of several currencies. It's necessary carefully study the technology behind each coin and take risks into account. Personally I'm going to invest in Ethereum and Monero .

May 10, 2018
Hello guys, Savage here!

What you guys think, should I invest in BTC, LTC, ETH or maybe another crypto currency? Really wanna earn some money fast and easy. Thanks.

Kind regards,
Savage.
Bitcoincash seems to be on the rise. Buy Zoin and in two weeks the NIX platform will airdrop 2- Nix for 1 Zoin. AT under $2 and a cap of 21 mil, iT will do well righT before airdrop or hold and collect a Waltonchain competitors.

Kind regards,
Savage.[/QUOTE]

Apr 13, 2018
Bangladesh
Thanks for your thread here. I think not only you but everyone wants to earn as well. But if you can find out the right ICO project then of course there is a big chance to earn some cash.

During few months the following crypto are doing well: Ethereum, PTC, BTC, Altcoin, SciDex. You can take a look at them in order to earn money.

Thank you so much!

Jun 30, 2018
Hello guys, Savage here!

Kind regards,
Savage.
You can Create Own Cryptocurrency Like Bitcoin, Ethereum so hires Cryptocurrency Development company. I recommended BR Softech for Cryptocurrency era.
I sharing Details
Contact Details:

Name: BR Softech

Skype ID: bdm.br

Email id: [email protected]