Where do you guys see Ethereum going?

kai

Jan 6, 2018
I think Ethereum is going to overtake Bitcoin in almost everything soon!

Last edited:

Curiosity

Jan 7, 2018
Ethereum has so, so much potential. It has all the same things bitcoin has, and more.

Smart contracts and lighting fast block speeds, all bitcoin is is a currency. Ethereum is network.

I have holding ethereum since it was under $40, and have created sites and other token's based off of it.

It's seriously one of the best options out there for anyone looking to the future

Dice

Jan 7, 2018
According to myself, I believe that Ethereum will stay at its current value, and at most reach $2,000 in value. It's simple, Bitcoin is gold, Ethereum is silver. It's never going to surpass Bitcoin's value, or even get close to it. Ethereum is most likely peaking right now, and will probably drop down to the $500 mark within the next couple of months.

Supreme

Supreme on my minds
Staff member
Jan 7, 2018
www.supremenewyork.com
According to myself, I believe that Ethereum will stay at its current value, and at most reach $2,000 in value. It's simple, Bitcoin is gold, Ethereum is silver. It's never going to surpass Bitcoin's value, or even get close to it. Ethereum is most likely peaking right now, and will probably drop down to the $500 mark within the next couple of months.
Well, I wouldn't agree with you.

WilliG

Apr 10, 2018
I think investing in Ethereum could be profitable. I follow ethereum price and I'm sure it will be on top in the next few years. I also started using ethereum app recently, it has has a large active user base and easy in use.